Monday, September 29, 2008

fitting in

One catorgory we all can feel the same emotions about is being a "teenager". Like in this story she doesn't really fit in with the blacks nor the whites cause she is a mixture of both culturals. It relates to me in the teenager sort of way. How we aren't really grown up enough to fit in with the adults, but yet can't seem to want to play house with our siblings. Were right there in the middle. Some of us push more to one side or the other. As in some people in our grade still can play video games till their eyes fall out, and some people can consistantly sit down and have a normal conversation with an adult. In my personal part I feel like I push towards more the finally growing up side. I'm able to know what I need to get done and do it to the best of my ablities. But yes, if you get me around people I'm comfortable with you can tell I'm still not ready to become an adult. Bursts of engery still come after candy, and the crashing for hours is still in total effect.

No comments: