Thursday, September 11, 2008

journal

The attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon is something I will never forget. When I first heard about the attack I was coming back from playing outside, being 3rd graders at the time we were just being nosy to why the teachers were surrounding a single T.V. when we entered the class. I remember my teacher being weird about telling us to sit while turning on a channel of smoke and replaying the plane crashing into the world trade center. That's when I got confused about the whole situation. After going home and back to school I started understanding what was going on, but at a young age I still wondered why, why this had to happen to our country. Today now knowing what happened praying for the family's who loved one's died and not taking everyday life for grated is one of the best ways to help. Our country is fighting everyday to keep us safe from terrorism, but there is always that one in a million chance something horrible might happen again. For now though I feel that were safe from the terrorist.

No comments: