Wednesday, October 15, 2008

bonfire

I completely understand how this ruling came about and the decision made by our school, but I still get mad at fact that I've been looking forward to having a bonfire my senior year since I can remember. Now that we can't have one I guess were going to have to tough it out and find new ways to make homecoming just as exciting. This year being the first year of the parade hopefully things will turn out for the better by bringing in the community just like everyone came together for the bonfire. This new tradition might stick or might not. I think it really depends on how fun the town has with it and if the pep rally in front of the football field goes just as good as in front of a flaming fire.

1 comment:

The Vannoy Family said...

I agree - all in the attitude... gotta check out the "Cutie" on my blog! You had spirit! hahaha! Thanks for letting me put your sweet face on my blog!