Tuesday, January 13, 2009

its a dog world...

Juno Bug Loter is the name. Yes, I know the name comes off that movie but i can assure you my eggo is not preggo and I don't chug Sunny D on a daily basis. My relationship with my so called owner is more of a best friend fling. Most would say I'm her daughter, but to me were best friends. She pays more attention to me then the log of a dog Melon, spoiled Bella, or even the oldest family dog Dixie. Who I look up to as some sort of role model. Kat, my best friend, always takes me with her everywhere she goes. She talks to me like she talks to most humans, which probably isn't normal for their species, but I listen to every word she says even if what she says doesn't make a lick of sense to me. I know she's always going to love me and let me sleep on the bed even if I roll around in the dirt all day. Okay maybe I do kinda dust myself off a little so she doesn't know that, but still were always going to be each others best friends. Or that's what I thought.

Yeah I like to run around in the mud when it rains, but what dog doesn't? I didn't think she'd want to kill me because I didn't have time to wash myself off before I came inside. So she comes home after doing whatever she does, and she picks me up holding me arms length away from her body like she is trying extremely hard for me not to touch her. Of course, I start freaking out trying to jump on her head, face, feet, everything just cause I know she don't want to touch me. That's when the torture started.

Ripping off my adorable pink collar she chunks me in this huge sunken white boat looking figure. She kept telling me to just get in the dang tub. Tub? Tub? What the heck is this "tub" thing she kept saying? I'm assuming when she sat me down in this white scary thing that this was the "tub". The sound of crashing thunder came next. It was horrible. Water was filling up the "tub". All I coul
d think was what could I have possibly done to make her mad enough to kill me. Dropping me off in the middle of no where would have been better then drowning me! What was she thinking? She started talking in this cute little voice saying, "Its okay Juno. This won't take long." Oh, oh I knew what she was doing, and I wasn't going to back down without a fight. So as soon as she started pouring the poison on my back I took a run for it. Unfortunatly I didn't make it out of the "tub." I thought I could just run and jump out of it, but as soon as I moved my feet the slightest bit, I busted my face in the water.

If you have ever seen me my fur isn't the shortest thing you've ever seen. So there I was being tortured, blind, and trying to figure out what caused all this anger out of my supposed to be best friend. I really thought this lasted over a day. I might just be over thinking the situation but thats how I felt.

Out of no where she picked me up out of this punishment center and laid me in a hot steamy towel. Bipolar, thats what I established she was, bipolar. One second she is killing me the next she is drying me off and telling me how much she loves me. Ridiculous I know, but what can I say she talks to me like I really understand what she's talking about half the time.